Have you eaten Fish Sarciado? I bet you did as this is one of the dishes our mom prepare for us. Fish Sarciado is a delicacy which features a sauce predominantly composed of tomatoes and eggs. Tilapia, galunggong or alumahan can be use on this dish. Try to cook this dish, its healthy, easy and yummy!
Below is the video tutorial on how to cook Fish Sarciado. Dont forget to subscribe and like our videos to get updated with our latest recipes!
Here are the ingredients
- 5 pcs Alumahan
- 1 medium sized onion, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped into small pcs
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ tbsp sugar
1. Rub salt in the fish and set aside for 30 mins before frying.
2. After 30 mins, fry the fish until golden brown. Set aside the fish and prepare the sauce.
3. Put some oil in the pan and saute the garlic, onion and tomatoes. Once the tomatoes soften, add the water.
4. Season the salt, pepper, sugar and soy sauce.
5. Bring to boil then add the eggs and fish. Simmer for 1 min and serve immediately.